Friday, July 07, 2006

Giant fears


All my giant fears,
has come around to haunt me
I run home
and as I walk the stairs in a breath
my heart beats faster than a rushed clock
I shut the door behind me
and hide under the bed,
my body tremble as I shake
and I close my eyes while I yell:
SHUT UP!!
SHUT UP!!

'cause confused is how I feel
and all we see is people's back!
illusions make me believe,
but all we know is people's mask.
And suddenly, it all seam calm
not even a silent breeze
but its not,
they're just pretending...

all my giant fears
has come around to haunt me
I feel them in the closet
just waiting for me to come out
It's like I'm in a room full of mirrors
have to see them
just have to face it
and I close my fist while i say:
SHUT UP!
SHUT UP!!!


can't hide from what's inside

2 Comments:

Blogger as velas ardem ate ao fim said...

can't hide from what's inside

Podes crer!

um abraço mto apertadinho

10:25 PM  
Blogger Maariah said...

Pois, a última frase é muito poderosa.

Eu dir-te-ia que temos de enfrentar o que mais nos assusta, quanto mais fugimos e quanto mais nos escondemos pior é. Mas ultimamente dou por mim a saber dar conselhos aos outros que eu própria não sei / consigo seguir.

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home