Tuesday, May 26, 2009

às vezes esquecemo-nos disto...


Honestly along the way you might fall down
So what do you do when you fall down?
Get back up
Everybody knows to get back up
Because if I stop walking, I’m not gonna get anywhere

But you know there’s sometimes in life when you fall down
And you feel like you don’t have the strength to get back up...

Do you think you have hope?
Because I tell you I’m down here face down
It seems impossible for me to get back up
But it’s not!

I will try one hundred times to get up
And if I fail one hundred times
If I fail and I give up
Do you really think I’ll ever gonna get back up?
No!
But if I fail and try again, and again, and again
It’s not the end
it matters how you gonna finish
And you gonna finish strong
And you will find that strength to get back up!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home