Wednesday, February 07, 2007

The pursuit of happiness



I am fearless
I am wild
Don't have wings
but i can fly
In my days
I try my best
to be strong
along the path
when I fail
when I'm down
make my tears
fight through the bounds
is it far
or is it near
who's to blame
for all that past
if my pain
will fade or hide
will the mirror
show the scars
if i dye
or shall survive
did I made
to earn the sky

manny are fade to sucumb
others are meant to succed
I see grandness on the run
I see Love on those who pursuit...

3 Comments:

Blogger Sea said...

Gostei de te ler. Mesmo.
Bom dia :)

10:25 AM  
Blogger Débora Azevedo said...

A tua historia triste mas muito semelhante a algumas que conheço, talvez isso te ajude acreditar... Se ele te der sinais... ainda pode voltar... ja aconteceu numa historia muito semelhante a tua! bjs

11:08 AM  
Blogger linfoma_a-escrota said...

se fosse o toy lançava-te às estrelas, tens qq coisa que me arrepia, especialmente em ingles,

abracinho

www.motoratasdemarte.blogspot.com

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home