Wednesday, January 23, 2008

silence..




I guess I could speak about it
yell about it
swear about it
I guess I just did

Yeah I know you won't talk about it
nor either regret it
say sorry about it
you just never do

you'll wait I just forget it
without any sign of admiting it
you're so proud on your motives
it's just the way you do it

yesterday
I drop one tear
a single one
of the billions I keep inside
I wish I could empty my eyes
and smile
with no shadow nor lies
just like I used to do (and yes, those have nothing to do with you)

Years helped me in many ways
but still
it's hard for me to accept
things I really don't need to, nor deserve to..

So I won't talk about it
nor be stuborn about it
I know that to protect me
was what you meant to

I'm better than that
you know it too..

and sometimes...
to many times,
to be silence..
is the best we can do.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"it's too dark to see the landmarks
i don't want your good luck charms
i hope you're waiting 4 me
across your carpet of stars..."

work in progress free my mind

4:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a vida ensina-nos a dominar os silêncios... é pena que por vezes faça doer um pouquinho.
tum tum ta ta

5:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eu acho que para mim os silêncios se tornaram sufocantes, acho que prefiro gritar e deixar as lágrimas sair:)

Beijinhos:)

4:19 PM  
Blogger as velas ardem ate ao fim said...

Pena é serem tantas as vezes que mais vale o silencio do que as palavras ditas...

bjo grande

9:43 PM  
Blogger Alien David Sousa said...

Muitas vezes saber ficar em silencio demonstra inteligência. Noutros casos emoções reprimidas.
Beijinhos P.

12:59 AM  
Blogger Dark-me said...

Às vezes o silencio é uma óptima arma!...

Dark kiss

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home